Chuck Hernicz is board certified in Construction Law by The Florida Bar. Hernicz Legal Services, P.L. represents owners and contractors in all types of construction disputes.
Hernicz Legal Services
Construction & Lien Lawyers
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Bonds and Bond Claims
- Breach of Contract (Oral and Written Contracts)
- Building Code Interpretation
- Change Orders and Change Directives
- Contract Drafting (including AIA and Custom Contracts)
- Contract Negotiation
- Contract Review
- Contractor Licensing
- Construction Defect Claims and Litigation
- Construction Liens and Lien Defense
- Delay Claims
- Design Defects
- Insurance Requirements and Claims
- Liquidated Damages
- Payment Disputes
- Slow Payments & Debt Collection
- State-Court Litigation
- and More
2011 Hernicz Legal Services, P.L.
Charles B. Hernicz, Esq., is an experienced, board-certified construction
law specialist and founder of this construction law firm in Wellington,
As an expert in construction law, Chuck handles all kinds of construction
issues and litigation throughout south Florida. Call us at (561) 753-7511.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely
upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general
information only, which should not be construed as legal advice or the formation of an attorney / client relationship.
Hernicz Legal Services, P.L. is a Florida construction law firm with a board certified construction law specialist.